Wednesday 10 August 2011

KITTIES!!!

It is never something you want to hear on a first date:

"I have two kitties. I really love them. They're like my family."

Especially from a guy, right? Now don't get me wrong. I'm an animal loving person who has no problem with cats. But when your date talks for HALF AN HOUR about his 'KITTIES', there is something wrong. While the concept of dying fat and alone with cats may be entertaining, I'm pretty sure I can handle that future on my own thank you....

But maybe I'm jumping the gun. Or just being unfair. He was probably nervous, right? It was a reasonable enough date I suppose (apart from THE KITTIES!). Just a quick coffee, chats about what we do and our goals, what we like to do on the weekend. Oh, and how much he earns... That was the second problem. Is it just me, or is that the biggest turn-off ever? Unless, of course, he earns about a million dollars a minute....

So, I shall continue to search the world of online love and hope that my next adventure isn't quite so distrubing.

I'll leave you with a picture of where I could have lived, if only I had liked the cats more:

No comments:

Post a Comment