Friday 19 August 2011

YOU DRANK WHAT??????

I went on a date tonight, with the man who sent the electronic roses. I thought I would give him a chance and was hoping for the best - particularly after my experience with Cat Man. BIG mistake.

The date was at a local cafe after work. I was wearing a reasonably nice dress and a pair of lovely heels (my current favourites).

I spent extra time on my hair this morning so that I wouldn't have to worry about it, did my makeup with extra care, finished work a few minutes early and spent about 10 minutes touching up in the bathroom.

I arrived (three minutes late) and he wasn't there yet so I sat at a table where I could see the door. I saw him come in and my heart just sank. He must take a good photo because he was good from afar, but far from good. Oh dear.

Anyway, we chatted for a short while and I told him about the plans for my upcoming birthday party (a luxury tea-party affair). He then told me about his recent birthday party at which they played 'goon of fortune'. I thought he was 26, not 16...

And then, horror of horrors, he explained that he drank a heap of 'bin juice' that night. Seeing my horrified expression, he quickly explained that he didn't consume the filthy liquid that drips out the bottom of a bin, but rather made some mixed alcoholic beverage in a bin.

I didn't care.

He still said he drank bin juice.

I was out of there as quickly as my MiuMiu's would take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment