Monday 29 August 2011

To Protect and Offend

So just to re-cap, I'm currently zero from two in terms of meeting Mr Right.

But today I thought all my Christmases had come at once when a super hot guy emailed me to make contact. He is gorgeous (slightly Spanish looking), totally fit, seemed intelligent enough in the email and has a good job as a police man. So every little girl's (and I am sure some boys too!) fantasy right?


Well, not quite like that, but you get the idea.

Anyway, he asked if I would mind sending him my number so we could text. I thought there couldn't be any harm in that, as he is a law enforcement officer, surely he wouldn't do anything inappropriate, right?

Wrong.

It started fine, texting about how our days were going and then he said he felt like doing something naughty. I'm a bit naive and so texted back asking how much trouble a policeman can really get in? He texted back saying "no, you know, naughty.... ;-)"

I wrote back saying that I am pretty good most of the time. Not apparently the response he was looking for as I haven't heard anything back from him since then.

Better make that zero from three.

No comments:

Post a Comment